» We encourage you to add links to relevant information that may be missing from this list.
Register with ditamap.com to add items to this page.
- Dita tools van A tot Z - Dutch translation, Nederlandse vertaling van artikel Bob Doyle (DITA tools from A to Z). Beschrijving DITA tools, verschenen in oktober nummer van [08-Nov-05]
- DITA/FrameMaker Knowledge Base - Share tips, techniques, and troubleshooting info in the DITA/FrameMaker Community KB. [08-Jul-15]
- The Most Important Questions About DITA - by Prof. Sissi Closs of Comet Computer and Comet Communication. [07-Sep-02]
- WHAT MANAGERS NEED TO KNOW ABOUT DITA - Product documentation is expensive - often, much more expensive than it needs to be. With DITA promising savings of 50% in product documentation preparation costs, and 80% in translation costs, managers need to know what DITA is and if it can work for th [06-Nov-23]
- Subsetting and Customizing DITA - This article explores ideas related to subsetting and customizing the DITA specification without the addition of new elements. By Bernard Aschwanden, founder of Publishing Smarter. [06-Feb-21]
- To DITA or not to DITA? - Palimpsest, Friday, January 06, 2006 [06-Feb-06]
- DITA Open Toolkit Bug Tracker [05-Dec-28]
- Adobe Systems Speaks Out on DITA: Internal use of FrameMaker, CMS, and DITA - by Kay Ethier and Scott Abel [05-Oct-31]
- DITA for DocBook - Implementing the Darwin Information Typing Architecture for DocBook. [05-Oct-21]
- DITA and the Beatles - Gilbane Report Blog : Posted by Bill Trippe at October 4, 2005 [05-Oct-10]
- I Column Like I CM: Lovely DITA, Meta Maid, Ready-made Metadata - EContentMag : By Bob Doyle [05-Oct-10]
- FrameMaker 7.2 and DITA - Gilbane Report Blog : Posted by Bill Trippe at September 14, 2005 [05-Oct-10]
- More DITA: Another Interesting Case Study - Gilbane Report Blog : Posted by Bill Trippe at September 23, 2005 [05-Oct-10]
- DITA - Getting Started - Christian Kravogel, SeicoDyne GmbH, and Boris Horner, Dr.-Ing. Boris Horner [05-Oct-10]
- An XML Architecture for Technical Documentation: The Darwin Information Typing Architecture - by Don Day, Erik Hennum, John Hunt, Michael Priestley, David Schell, Nancy Harrison [05-Oct-10]
- DITA - The mechanics of a single sourcing project - France Baril, Documentation Architect; Ixiasoft [05-Oct-10]
- The Darwin Information Typing Architecture: Avoiding Proprietary Lock-in - by Kay Ethier, Bright Path Solutions and Scott Abel, The Content Wrangler [05-Oct-10]
Disclaimer: This information is not officially endorsed by any group, and is not
intended to be all-inclusive. If you feel that something is missing, please add it, or if you
feel that something is incorrectly represented, please contact us.