Below is a list of DITA-sourced documentation for your review. These are not necessarily examples of
good topic-based authoring or proper use of DITA .. we will leave that for others to decide.
If you have any additions or corrections, please
- Adobe: Support docs -
All (I believe) of the Adobe documentation is sourced in DITA. Both HTML (LiveDocs) and PDF.
- Apache Derby: Manuals -
All DITA-sourced. Source files are also available.
- Citrix: Citrix eDocs -
- IBM: As you might expect, much of the IBM documentation is DITA-sourced, and to list them all
here would be overwhelming. I've included a few samples ..
- Leximation: FrameMaker plugin documentation -
- LogMeIn: LogMeIn documentation - Any "User Guide" or "Getting Started" document is DITA-sourced.
- OASIS: The DITA documentation is of course, DITA-sourced.
- DITA Language Reference
[ v.1.0 |
- DITA Architectural Specification
[ v.1.0 |
- Scripto: DITA-sourced website. www.scripto.nu
- SitePoint: DITA-sourced HTML and CSS References. Output available as
HTML and print
- Sophos: DITA-sourced and DITA-OT generated output (HTML and PDF).
- Syntext: Website completely DITA-sourced. www.syntext.com
- VR Communications: DITA-OT documentation -
All DITA-sourced (as you'd expect).